Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Reflections #3 Class Jan 23rd

I apologize about being absent last class. I was really sick and could not talk! Also, I did not want to spread it to all of you! Did you like the speaker? Mr. MazKenzie has been around the world and many interesting ideas about international education. Thanks Rolf for taking over!
At today's class, I will give all of you the reflections #3 grading sheet and expect it back next Monday, January 28th, our last class. I already sent out e-mails to students that did not give me their reflections #2 homework. If you did not get an e-mail, you are alright! We will also see a powerful movie with an important message about a world with no cross culture communication and understanding. I hope it leaves an impression with you, as much as it did with me.
Remember, next class is our food class. I look forward to tasting all the delights of the countries.

No comments: